Wednesday, March 27, 2013
The last day of the season was scheduled for Sunday, March 31st. But, thanks to over 3 feet of snow since March 15th conditions are as good as they've been all year. So, we’re extending the season and heading into “Extra Innings” on Saturday and Sunday, April 6 and 7. (We will be closed mid-week from April 1-5).
36 Hour, $19 Lift Ticket Sale
Lift tickets for Extra Innings will be just $29 per day. Want more savings? Then get your Extra Innings ticket during the 36 Hour Sale and save 33% off of the already reduced rate. From noon on Thursday to midnight on Friday (March 28-29) you can purchase your Extra Innings lift tickets online for just $19 per day.
$58 Ski and Stay Packages
Ski and Stay packages for Extra Innings are also available for just $58 per person, per night. Hurry, this offer is only available until noon on Sunday, March 31. After noon on Sunday the ski and stay price will be $79 per person / per night. Book online or call 877-9BOLTON.
Extra Innings Weekend will Consist of the Following:
- Vista Quad only from 8:30am – 4pm (Timberline, Wilderness and all other lifts will be closed)
- We are anticipating intermediate and advanced skiing and riding on about 40 trails, weather permitting.
- $29 all ages, all day lift tickets (No afternoon or late day pricing. Coupons or discounts cannot be applied to this rate.)
- Season passes will be honored including night passes (Nordic passes will not be valid at the lifts)
- BV Sports will continue with their 20% off sale on most items.
- The James Moore Tavern and the Deli will be open with a very limited menu for food and drinks.
- Nordic will be open and we will have a plan for grooming as we get closer to next weekend. Tickets will be just $5.
- The Sports Center will be open from 8:30am – 4:00pm each day for video games and the Sports Center field house. There will be no pool, hot tub, sauna or inflatable games.
- There will not be group lessons but private lessons will be offered. There will not be Nordic lessons.
The Following Will Not Be Open:
- Pool, hot tub, sauna
- Inflatable games at the Sports Center
- Timberline, Wilderness and all other lifts except the Vista Quad will be closed
- Terrain Parks
- Child Care
Saturday, March 23, 2013
Friday, March 22, 2013
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
There are lots of ways to talk about getting more than you pay for. "A filet for the cost of a hamburger" or "Playoff tickets at pre-season prices" and our favorite "Mid-winter conditions at spring ticket rates". I probably made all of those up but the point is simple. We've picked up 9-10 inches of new snow as of 2pm on Tuesday and it is still coming down. Heavily. We should see several more inches overnight. Tomorrow will be a certifiable Powder Day. And, starting yesterday, we lowered our lift ticket rates for the spring. So, there you have it, mid-winter conditions at spring ticket rates.